Animal Magic Australia
KILMORE, Victoria 3764
What does Animal Magic stand for? Art | Craft | and Education!
* Art! We want to bring back the ‘old fashioned’ values of spending time at home with family, being artistic, colouring in, painting and doing needlework!
* Craft! Strengthening family ties and values through fun and traditional worthwhile handicrafts!
* Education! Educating people around the world, from children to adults, parents to grandparents, about the amazing Animal Kingdom which we should all treasure and hold dear to our hearts!
How do we make Animal Magic work for you!
* Our designer product range specializes in world cluster puzzles, alphabet puzzles, colouring books and cross stitch kits, representing a number of countries and the many native animals and birds which live within their borders!
* What is a cluster puzzle! Where the animals and birds native to a country interlock together to form the shape of the country!
* Each puzzle is brought to life with detail, vivid colours and styalization, then beautifully boxed with an information card inside, identifying interesting facts about each animal, bird or sea creature in the puzzle!
What it really means to be registered Australian Made!
* Our registration number is 12303 and we are very proud to display the Australian Made ‘green kangaroo’ on all our products!
* We are the designers and manufacturers of all our products, using FSC approved Australian native timbers for our wooden cluster puzzles. All our raw materials are sourced from our Australian made partners, including our beautiful packaging! We lovingly assemble and package our products in our home-based workshop with each product carefully checked for quality before it is ready for sale or dispatched to the buyer!
* To ensure high quality products are made from sustainably sourced raw materials using the most eco-friendly and plastic free processes possible!
* Our wood manufacturing process uses a three stage particulate filter and exhaust system to protect the environment from any harmful waste products.
* Each puzzle is laser cut from FSC approved Australian native timber and each puzzle piece is printed using the best quality eco friendly ink.
* All our packaging is being made from recycled cardboard and paper, and we are totally focused on removing any plastic wrapping from our products!
* We are very conscious of protecting our environment so all our waste products, such as left over timber and ink, are taken to our locally approved waste management service for guaranteed safe disposal.
9am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday